Stanford Department of Emergency Medicine
Transforming healthcare for all by leading in the advancement of emergency medicine through innovation and scientific discovery
2023 SAEM Consensus Conference - coming soon!
Stanford's new Pediatric Emergency Department melds expert care with child-centered space.
"Diversity and inclusion are codified in our department values because they make our team, our practice, and our world immeasurably stronger."
- Andra Blomkalns, MD, MBA
- Rethinking Global Health: Actions for a Decolonized Future of Global Emergency Medicine
- The Path Forward: Using Metrics to Promote Equitable Work Environments
- A Clarion Call for a Race-Aware Approach to Medical Education
- Examining Parity among Black and Hispanic Resident Physicians
- Diversity Matters: A Day in the Life of a Black Female EP