SAEM23 Consensus Conference: Precision EM - May 16, 2023
"SAEM23 Consensus Conference: Precision Emergency Medicine" will convene experts to develop a far-reaching research agenda that has the potential to transform healthcare.
Developed by Stanford EM physicians, the Consensus Conference will explore how Precision Emergency Medicine can harness the purposeful use of big data and technology to safely, efficiently, and authentically deliver acute care for individual patients and their communities.
Participants will discuss and define Precision Emergency Medicine research and training needs as they relate to:
- Technology & Digital Tools
- Data Science
- Health Professions Education
- Healthcare Delivery Systems & Access to Care
- Sex and Gender
- Population Health & Social Emergency Medicine
- Biomedical Ethics
STEMI X: Stanford Emergency Medicine Innovation Symposium - June 22, 2023
Stanford Department of Emergency Medicine's STEMI X is dedicated to precision emergency medicine, and the creation, integration, and dissemination of innovative tools and ideas. The symposium features:
* Nationally recognized thought-leaders speaking on the future of emergency medicine
* Robust discussion forums in dynamic interactive sessions
* Networking with visionary clinicians, executives, and technology innovators