We will be interviewing applicants starting in November and running through January. We offer a variety of interviewing options as we understand the time, cost and energy each interview season requires.
Option 1: Full Day
- Pre-interview Social (evening before)
- 7:15AM-8:00AM: Welcome from the Program Director with program overview
- 8:10AM-10:40AM: Interviews
- 10:45AM-11:00AM: Tour of Simulation Center
- 11:15AM-12:00PM: Meet our amazing faculty and hear about all they are accomplishing!
- 12:00PM-1:00PM: Lunch with the Residents
- 1:00PM-1:30PM: Tour of the Stanford Emergency Department
- 1:30PM-4:00PM: Bus tour of training sites – Kaiser Santa Clara and Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Option 2: Half Day
- 12:00PM-1:00PM: Welcome from the Program Director with program overview
- 1:00PM-1:30PM: Meet our amazing faculty and hear about all they are accomplishing!
- 1:30PM-4:00PM: Interviews
- 4:00PM-4:30PM: Tours of Simulation Center and Stanford Emergency Department
- Interview Social (in the evening)
- Optional 1: Journal Club (when available)
Attend Journal Club with interview social to follow. Come meet the faculty and residents while attending one of our educational events.
- Optional 2: Conference (next day)
Attend our weekly morning conference to meet faculty and residents, as well as get a look into our didactic curriculum.