New Faculty Positions
The Department of Emergency Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine in Palo Alto, California is seeking candidates for several new faculty opportunities listed below. Rank will be determined by the qualifications and experience of the successful candidates. Clinical responsibilities will include patient care in the emergency department at Stanford Hospital, a world-renowned, academic medical center. Our faculty consists of over 60 board-certified emergency physicians with broad scholarly interests and extramural funding. We sponsor 11 fellowship programs, a four-year residency program, required and advanced student clerkships, and several courses available to learners throughout our university.
Stanford University is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to increasing the diversity of its faculty. It welcomes nominations of and applications from women, members of minority groups, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, as well as from others who would bring additional dimensions to the university’s research, teaching and clinical missions.
Additional information about these openings can be found at SAEM.
Please send letter of interest and CV to:
- Assistant/Associate Medical Director(s) – Dr. Sam Shen, Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs and Operations
- Assistant/Associate Residency Program Director(s) – Dr. Michael A. Gisondi, Vice Chair of Education
- Global Health – Dr. Matthew Strehlow, Section Director Stanford EM International
- Prehospital/EMS – Dr. Marc Gautreau, Section Director of Prehospital Care and EMS
- Social Emergency Medicine- Dr. Ewen Wang, Section Director of Social Emergency Medicine
- Simulation- Dr. Rebecca Smith-Coggins, Section Director of Simulation
- Ultrasound – Dr. Viveta Lobo, Section Director of Ultrasound
- Wilderness- Dr. Grant Lipman, Section Director of Wilderness Medicine
900 Welch Road, Suite 350
Palo Alto, CA 94304
(650) 723-0121 (Fax)