Emergency Medicine Interest Group
Stanford EMIG guides career exploration in emergency medicine, facilitating interaction with EM healthcare professionals and providing clinical experiences for students.
- Establishes mentorship relationships between Stanford EM physicians and students
- Organizes clinical workshop
- Serves as a resource to medical students in their EM residency application.
EMIG also serves as a liaison between the medical students at Stanford University and the Emergency Medicine Residents Association (EMRA), the American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP), and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine(AAEM).
- Attending/Resident Mentorship
- Research Opportunities
- Wednesday Conference
- Journal Club
- Student Activity Fair
- Workshop: Medical Emergencies in Flight
- Research EXPO
- Mentorship Mixer
- Workshop: Suturing/Splinting
- Welcome to EM Mixer
- Panel: Applying to EM