Las Vegas, NV
The Stanford University Department of Emergency Medicine faculty and residents take pride in participating and leading educational conferences locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. Below highlights recent and upcoming participation of our great educators in Emergency Medicine educational programming.
Dr. Eric Leroux
COMMITTEES / INTEREST GROUP
- Dr. Kiersten Carter - Academic Committee
- Dr. Danielle Goodrich - AAEM Committee
- Dr. Shyam Sivasankar - AAEM Publications Committee
- Dr. Nounou Taleghani - Inaugural Geriatric Emergency Medicine Interest Group (Chair)
- Dr. David Wang - Palliative Care Interest Group (Co-Chair)
LABS, PANELS AND WORKSHOPS
- Dr. Jennifer Kanapicki Comer - Fellowship Panel
- Dr. Jeffrey Chien - YPS/RSA track
- Dr. Andrew Phillips - Don’t tell me you practice evidence-based medicine if you…admit all Patients with New Atrial Fibrillation
- Dr. Andrew Phillips - Physical Therapy in the ED
- Dr. Jennifer Kanapicki Comer - Judging Open Mic Competition
- Dr. Jeffrey Chien, Dr. Ian Storch - Blunt Hand Amputation
- Dr. Jeffrey Chien - Judging Open Mic Competition
- Dr. Eric Leroux - Competing in Open Mic
- Dr. Danielle Goodrich - Competing in poster presentation
- Dr. Ian Storch - Diagnostic Case Competition, AAA... Or Not.
- Dr. David Wang - Can a simple patient flyer drive Palliative Care referrals from the Emergency Department?